Not-back-to-school Blog Hop: Meet the Students
It’s Student Photo week at Not Back-to-School Blog Hop. Click on over for more fun pictures.
Here are our students this year:
E–age 3 1/2
- Likes horses, puzzles, painting, watching for the garbage truck, being Mommy’s buddy
- Finally began talking this year and constantly makes us laugh with the things he says
- Suddenly is very interested in learning and loves to listen to stories
- Most looking forward to learning with Mommy this year and becoming a big brother this winter
D–age 8 1/2
- Has finally discovered the joy of reading all on his own
- Likes the color red, cooking, Star Wars, Legos, hobbits, number puzzles, board games
- Always quick to say “I love you” and is a great helper
- Most looking forward to math and history
- Likes the color green, riding his bike, swimming, drawing, Star Wars, Clone Wars, Legos, and military and naval history
- Voracious reader and is always sharing random facts he’s read somewhere
- Can make friends just about anywhere he goes and is very compassionate
- Most looking forward to history and chemistry
A–age 12 1/2
- Likes the color blue, maps, genealogy, boy scouts, hiking, biking, logic and word puzzles, The Lord of the Rings
- Is a hard worker and very responsible
- Fills our home with lovely piano music and frequently, cookies! Loves to bake!
- Most looking forward to history and logic
I’m not sure why we went overboard with the exclamation points; I guess we’re really excited for school this year!