August 20, 2014
- The dryer is not working. Bleh. It’s under warranty though and hopefully they can fix it. Soon.
- I found the camera! and lost it again.
- The last boxes of school books are now here. I feel like I should know what I’m doing with them. I don’t.
- E taught me how to take screen shots on my phone. Yes, the 4-year-old.
- At least it will quit driving me crazy when screen shots show up in my photo stream and I have no clue how they got there.
- A went boating today with the bishop and his wife and the other youth in our ward. He said it was cold, windy, and wet, but he had fun anyway. And someone needs to teach him how to apply sunscreen.
- The weather was so beautiful last night when we went for a walk that we just kept walking. I finally feel like I’m getting some strength back after the most recent morning sickness/new babyhood left me feeling like a total sloth.
- Now if walking just helped flatten tummies . . . that’s going to take a different kind of exercise.
- We didn’t walk tonight. Baby A has had a terrible runny nose and we got so little sleep last night and I’m hoping tonight is not a repeat.
- Speaking of which, why am I not in bed yet?